Discovery launch a success!!!!

yup, u stupid americans are soo afraid of terrorist attacks and making a fool of yourselves by blowing some people up in a space shuttle that you waited forever!. who cares its called progress and in progress you're going to lose a few men

money_man said:
yup, u stupid americans are soo afraid of terrorist attacks and making a fool of yourselves by blowing some people up in a space shuttle that you waited forever!. who cares its called progress and in progress you're going to lose a few men

a few men.. maybe you should die instead... "who cares" after all its progress

have some respect

exactly a few men. in a war you lose a few you kill a few, but when you win you celebrate dont you? i guess after that everyone in america should just cry forever but you dont because its progress.

instead of thinking i have no respect why dont you consider that they know the risks since they are after all pretty much pioneers of space travel since in only started about 40-50 years ago.

there was no respect at all in what you said
"making a fool of yourselves by blowing some people up "
"who cares"
"u stupid americans "
"are soo afraid "

they aren't in a war situation.

and after the crash there hasnt been a launch in 2 and a half years... what progress was there? the investigation?

He didn't use much tact, but he was basically right. Accidents will happen, I'm surprised more don't happen, it is after all progress and the people know the dangers, there are thousands of litres of oxygen and hydogen below them!

They should have launched one the week afterwards, if you leave it 2 years you get an aura around it and people loose faith in NASA.

thaqnk you LK. once again showing you read the whole conversation and are one of the more mature and smart people here

Not a Lord for nothing :D

I just don't realy approve of people using fear as an excuse not to do something. That is what women are there for, not men.

AHAHAHAH nice!!!!

exactly..if that was russia while one is blowing up the second is going up. america, one blows up adn thats it, stop everything for 2 years

Back
Top Bottom