Discovery launch a success!!!!

jcurrin

Baseband Member
Two years after columbia was destroyed the discovery has made it through. I'm proud to be an american today anybody else share my enthusiasm?

Well, I sorta lost my pride when they were hunted down by armed tourists :(

But for Discovery I'm happy NASA got it back up :D

I have been interested in space since I was something like 10. So yes, I'm really happy that the discovery was succesfully launched. Maybe we'll find some aliens this time? :D

When the hell did Discovery take off?!?!?! Man, I wanted to watch that. It is people like me that shows no interest in the outside world. I'm very dissapointed in myself for not watching that. Anyone have a live video recorded so I can watch or links????

Please dont double post anyway i knew it wa launching even though im from the uk and proud im glad it was successful, Its a shame beagle 2 wasnt.

Steven12 said:
Please dont double post anyway i knew it wa launching even though im from the uk and proud im glad it was successful, Its a shame beagle 2 wasnt.

beagle was kind of successful in that it got up ok.... and im sure it came down too... we just dont know where lol

its good to see another shuttle go up!
lets hope it comes down ok too!

Id love to see them go to the moon!

:D

in that slideshow on that link theres a guy holding the same gun as the assault choice for the americans in BF2. holy crap, i guess he was told to shoot to kill or something

Back
Top Bottom