Discount Domains (UK)

technoman2

Fully Optimized
Hey, i am wanting to buy a domain (.co.uk) and i was wondering does anyone have any advice for me before i jump in and buy anything!

Here are the people i wish to buy from does anyone know any thing about them or have used them. Please also if you own your own domain can you give me a weblink to the people you brought off.

http://www.discountdomainsuk.com/

oneandone.co.uk

The domain I bought was only £1.99 for two years...

I also got as many .info addresses as I wanted in a deal they were running a while back... -I only took one though not to be greedy!!!

I host on my own server so it was good that they let you do all kinds of things like web redirects and your own DNS management all included in that standard package...

I thikn their hosting is a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

I also have another domain registered through the domain registra at www.meirhosting.net -their hosting prices are much much more reasonable as well, but as far as I know if you want to change any details you have to get on the phone.

no, One and one seperate them into two distinctly seperate packages.

edit:- in fact most registras do actually

Lord Kalthorn said:
1and1.co.uk give you free Domains for signing up to packages, they're damned good.
Search google or WHT and your out numbered.

I thikn their hosting is a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day:
i hear horror stories about 1and1 every day, There domain registration ive had no experience with.

Try www.godaddy.com but .co.uk domains with them have to be registered for 2 years Min.
Regards

Yeah, but they are damned good Hosting Packages, I don't know about their pure Domain Buying system, but the Free ones with a package are great and fast and easy to setup.

all .co.uk domanis have to be registered for 2 years minimum

Back
Top Bottom