Lance Armstrong wins his 7th consecutive Tour de France title

Methost said:
/yawn

Guys, the man rides a bike for a living. Who cares really?
:warning: :warning: !Nerd! :warning: :warning:

god, what kind of response is that, he just rides a bike for a living, well, Being a Professional Cyclist is awsome, its a lot of fun, pLus, he is like Really strong, They ride for 150-225 Km a day for 22 Days!, they Burn 50-60 Calories a munite, they eat 6000 calories just while rifing the bike, not to mention, the 2 Breakfasts and a uber Huge Dinner, Lance was in the Saddle for 82 hours, they sometimes ride for 6 hours straight, you may think thats boring but its not, your risking your life, flying down mountains, and raceing, have you ever run, or bycled vs someone, and fell the glory of owning them, royally? I would love to ride the tour De France or Be A Pro cyclist, it looks like a lot of fun, but oviously you have no idea what it is to exert yourself phyically!

The_Necromancer said:
:warning: :warning: !Nerd! :warning: :warning:

god, what kind of response is that, he just rides a bike for a living, well, Being a Professional Cyclist is awsome, its a lot of fun, pLus, he is like Really strong, They ride for 150-225 Km a day for 22 Days!, they Burn 50-60 Calories a munite, they eat 6000 calories just while rifing the bike, not to mention, the 2 Breakfasts and a uber Huge Dinner, Lance was in the Saddle for 82 hours, they sometimes ride for 6 hours straight, you may think thats boring but its not, your risking your life, flying down mountains, and raceing, have you ever run, or bycled vs someone, and fell the glory of owning them, royally? I would love to ride the tour De France or Be A Pro cyclist, it looks like a lot of fun, but oviously you have no idea what it is to exert yourself phyically!

He's also a prostate cancer survivor :)

Hmmmm, don't know. I don't generally follow Bicyling. Either one would be seriously problematic, and make it even more amazing he did that!

He sounds like he was genetically enhanced. One thing about cycling is that if one person in front of you wipes out, it takes out a bunch of other people behind you. They are so packed together, it's soo funny. I get a thrill watching that happen. Like NASCAR.

Tulsileaf said:
His heart is larger than normal and he produces less lactic acid than most.

His heart can beat up to 200 beats per minute, which would lead to a heart attack for some people.

Back
Top Bottom