last friday, the lightning

my uncles house got hit about 3 weeks ago..... everything that was plugged in got fried.... computers, TV's everything... and all the plugs were blown off the wall too... im glad i wasnt there then...

Sounds nasty :p Our TVs were broken from a Lightning Bolt ages ago now, a few months, not much physical damage. The Decoder was done in.

Nothing to me though...

When there's something like that...I just shut down all electricity sources in my room. My comp's always good to go

The router i got, was hit by lightning i was told in my wanadoo help:urgent thread, It was then not able to get internet through it, so im getting a replacement.

I work at a movie theater, and pretty much everything is plugged into a UPS. One day, my manager hands me one and tells me to throw it away because it's broken. I'm heading to the dumpster with it when I start thinking, "Hmmm.... why not try it out at home? Couldn't hurt."

Well, it works great! A nice Tripp Lite - worth AT LEAST $100, probably closer to $200. I was very pleased to say the least. Also, I live in an old house, so if there's a thunderstorm, the power almost always goes out. This little baby keeps everything running for me, and now I don't have to reset my clock every time!

hmmm, my uncle got hit by lightning once. it went through the ground into his foot and he came into the house shaking and screaming. random flashback .. where am i?

Not that the one who got the equipment thing for nothing cus they were told to throw it and took it home and it worked, I wonder if it was like a pressie?

Back
Top Bottom