Anyone here play poker?

Dishdog said:
I play at holdempoker.com for free. my user name is dishdogs (i have no clue y i put the "s" on). i also play with friends. we play $5 games if all chips are worth the same, $10 games if chips are worth different amounts, and $20 games if we have wilds (we use the jokers). we just play texes holdem.
You reported this your own post, I'm asking you to contact me soonest

Can't admit I trust Online Poker. It is quite dodgey - and a waste of money generally, but that's only because it is Poker. Waste your money doing something Honourable :D

I know that Doubles are good, but that's all I know. Think I'd rather play Strip Poker and loose my clothes than Poker on the Internet and loose my Money. Especially if Luckyduck was involved in some way :D

yellowsnowman said:
I like poker, but not hold em (not very sure how to play it) Thats why I like 5 card draw, or 7 card stud.

you can play those at holdempoker.com for free. you can also play omaha( have no clue how to play it)

I used to play hold 'em almost every night for awhile at my dorm. We usually played $5 games. It kinda broke up though when the RAs started cracking down on it - against the dorm rules for some reason, even though we were all over eighteen. It was a lot of fun while it lasted though.

Back
Top Bottom