Why is Darkblade banned? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just stupid, It probably is a rule, as he said its basically punishing the locjk button.

Steven12 said:
EXACTLY, Once a mod sees this you will be history, Im sure,

Can we please stop talking about the right and wrong of continuing a thread? I didn't continue it to do that. If a mod thinks this is inappropriate, I'd be more than happy to cooperate, but as of now, I don't feel I'm doing anything wrong. Especially since none of what I'm saying is hostile at all. And like I said, if a mod DOES ban me for this, that would support a point I am trying to make that the mods are arguing against. The lack of warning. So please, don't hijack the thread.

ok since a couple of mods have looked at this page already and havn't locked it i will continue. "you better" is still and empty threat if it's not followed by a "or esle". a empty threat is still a threat. and the other one was just to add in to all the negative "vibes",lol.

I understand, but I feel those quotes were taken out of context to exaggerate the 'threat' level. It seemed like you bolded anything that was vaguely hostile and said "there and there and, oh, there's another one."

I'm not arguing that DB did not threaten the mods. He did pretty blatantly, but let's not add insult to injury, here. He's already gotten banned. There's no reason to make it seem any worse than it is. I still feel like this whole mess has gone wayyyyy too far and is just gaining speed.

I feel like at any moment, a mod is gonna freak out and ban everyone. I'm nervous just talking about the situation even though I know for a fact that I'm not breaking any rules, and that's a problem. I feel it should be discussed, though. A problem usually doesn't just go away.

i just wanted to post the evidence because ppl didn't see why he was banned. i aslo put the link to the thread so ppl could read them in context. in no way i'm i trying to add insult to the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom