Why is Darkblade banned? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst1

BSOD
Dishdog said:
i'll bold what the threat is. i will also quote more of the threats.

First off, you might be MODs, but “you BETTER” respect long standing members.

You WILL respect his views and heed his advice “or I will punish you outside this forum”. UNACCPETABLE.

“You will not get away with that sir.”

“You better” shape up and respect members who have been here longer then you

Start showing respect, “or I will have no choice but to show a LACK of it outside this forum to you.”

All of you better get a clue and some respect, “or you will pay for it dearly.”

In my honest opinion, you three are NOT friend material, “more like arch enemy material.”

All of that from one post from this thread: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=19164

Now does anybody want to say he shouldn't be banned? he got banned for threats and there are a bunch.

Well, commands aren't threats. For example, 'you better' is not a threat. 'More like arch enemy material' isn't really a threat, either. Anyway, I'm nitpicking. I just think things are a little tense. Why can't the mods just loosen up, and why can't one or two members blow it off? I donno. Like I said, this is getting sad.

Its been locked and now this ones going to be, Spank Fusion your heading for a ban with this.

i didn't notice it was locked. when a subject is locked it's not smart to make another thread about it.

Heh, the moderators are probably gonna save face and lock this thread. :p And maybe ban spank_fusion.

What's wrong with that? A) There's no rule about continuing a locked thread, and B) it's not like I continued the thread to say *******************!11' I continued it to post peacefully. There is no aggression in my post..

>This is not going to happen again. The other thread was locked because it got out of hand. This post is another deliberate act to entice an arguement. Spankfushion you were allowed back in because you agreed to follow the rules. My advice to you is to not let DarkBlade set you up to getting banned.<
Do not play circumvent the rules !

You want to debate this that is fine by me and the other mods but you are not going to use the thread to agitate.

just because a rule isn't written doesn't mean it's not a rule. it was locked to end the "debate", by making a new one you mise well be pushing the unlock button.

Hey, I was going over the forum rules just now, and I noticed that there are several spelling and grammar errors (especially 'you' instead of 'your'). Just letting you guys know.

Also, I suggest we modify to rule #11. Instead of picking out specific things dealing with copyrighted material, we could just say something like 'This forum will not support any illegal activity including sharing copyrighted material or serials.' Much simpler, I think.

Also, back to the topic, I still don't understand what's wrong with continuing a thread. I'm not trying to get myself banned. If I DO get banned for this, that would be even MORE sad and would support my case of not being warned about something a member shouldn't do (once again, no rule about continuing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom