my baby is for sell

i will sell the pc separate from the montior/keyboard/and mouse if anyone would like, if you want just the pc, it will be 850 plus S&H

tehbrian said:

Bit of advice...

When selling things on ebay make them look as new as possible. I'd never buy that monitor - it looks filthy, there are finger prints and smears all over it, yuck.

And that mouse does not look brand new at all, it looks like its got marks all over it as well and if I am correct has a scratch on it too..

yea i didn't even think about cleaning the montior, and there is no damage to the mouse, the "scratch" is a reflection from a cup near it, and it's design to have little "dimples" if you will in it, you can check a brand new one if you dont believe me

I don't have the cash for a new system so no judgements on price from me :) but just a F.Y.I not accepting paypal on ebay is like shooting yourself in the foot. Same with "local pickup only" (you ship which is good and standard but just throwing it out there). You (like me) have rather limited ebay feedback and even though it is all 100% none of it is recient either. You seem like an honest good guy, but many people on ebay will only pay via paypal, or will only deal with sellers who accept paypal because they feel like it gives them a safety blanket. I know there are fees but in my opinion it's the cost of doing business and I urge you to add it to your auction for your own good. Accepting paypal will make your item sell for enough additional money that it is worth paying the fees - and as long as you make sure you only ship to CONFIRMED addresses you have full seller chargeback protection as well. Just an idea... not trying to put you down or anything just thought it may be something for you to consider - you still have time most bidding happens in the last 12 hours anyways.

I take check and mo on ebay and they're cheaper for me too, but most of my sales are paypal. I'm not a big fan either but I know MANY people who will only do paypal because they don't trust ebay sellers, even those with 100% positive feedback. I think it has to do with the whole zero liability on credit card thing if the guy takes your money and leaves the country.... not that that's probably ever going to happen but there's always the posibility :)

Back
Top Bottom