Why is Darkblade banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
winterfreshpwnz said:
lol yeah spank I can see it already, before you know it we won't be able to talk at all. We'll just have to stare at the pages, instant ban for anyone who types.

RAWR! I eat Pentium 4 Processors for Breakfast!!

BobTheLOL - Banned

he didn't get ban for his opinion. he got ban for threatining the mods.

<edit>ppl that are posting in this thread have you even read the thread where he got banned???

everyone who posts in this thread in favor of DarkBlade will probably be banned aswell. We aswell are speaking against the mods' descision. The mods are not bad people, and I personally don't intend on flaming them or anyone else. But when something is not right, just admit to it. this is not right.

this forum is starting to suck my dummy, i mean honesly mods you are not cool just because you can ban somone, go get a date

nickbuddy111 said:
this forum is starting to suck my balls, i mean honesly mods you are not cool just because you can ban somone, go get a date

don't like it then leave. it's as simply as that. it's ppl like you that post stupid stuff like that and then make this place "suck".

Wtf Dark Blade was the only good member who gave advice and he knew more about computers then anyone else did and I think the mods banned him cuz he knew more about computer then they did and if the mods banned him on free of speech well thats bs and it also shows that the mods here are being a bunch of bitches and also the mods should not be able to ban members only administrator should bann members not the mods giving the mods rights to that is bad cuz they could steal this forum from david and I never see him on here administrating his own forum since I joined. There's my free of speech are the mods going to bann me to for telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom