Why is Darkblade banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobTheLOL said:
HE actually provides his information to back it up. But, as soon as they are not able to defend them selves oh god BAN BAN!!!

This forums is full of little kids with mod powers who abuse it.

he expected his opinions to be always right and for everybody to listen. just because you have proof to back up your opinion doesn't mean it's right.

Dishdog said:
he expected his opinions to be always right and for everybody to listen. just because you have proof to back up your opinion doesn't mean it's right.

So, if I said...

Dishdog your a complete moron and your were a mod and you said oh bob your a stupid idiot and banned me, would that be right? That you could express your opinion and ban me?

The way I REALLY look at it, is that this whole thing is ridiculous. I mean I don't EVER recall any of this stuff happening, people getting banned so many times, people rebelling against mods, etc. the whole time I have been at this forum until we started bringing in newer mods. I'm not blaming them for it, but until a few months ago, this site was fun, had almost no rules (you could cuss, have debates, etc.) and no one would even think about the mods handling it because we had a sense of freedom. I think lately this site has gone WAY down hill and unless things shape up to the way they used to be, I'll probably make the transtition over to CTF for good.

no, but where have you seen a mod say something like that? if you came straight out like that for no reason then that person should be banned.

everybody is acting like he wasn't bin warned before. he was already banned.

HE'S expressing his opinion, you should be able to god damn express your opinion, I mean what the hell..

Why shouldn't he be able to say what he wants, just because these MODS can't handle the truth!

Dishdog said:
just because you have proof to back up your opinion doesn't mean it's right.

Wow..... damn. Is this guy serious? Did you actually type that? Did anyone else notice this? Seriously, that's gotta be a joke.... right? If not, then maybe it IS time to head over to CTF. It sounds a bit like the general philosophy of the mods now.

he was atacking the mods. this is the threat he posted:

"First off, you might be MODs, but you BETTER respect long standing members. That includes ME. I have been here longer then all of you, and have far more knowledge about many of the people on this forum. You are the noobs here. Disrespecting long standing members is not ACCEPTABLE."

he talks to the mods like he's better then them because he bin here for a long time. he's telling the mods what is "ACCEPTABLE". like who does he think he is?

lol yeah spank I can see it already, before you know it we won't be able to talk at all. We'll just have to stare at the pages, instant ban for anyone who types.

This is so stupid is there no freedom of speech here or what. Any one should be able to give there opnion on any product just as long as it dosent get to the point of members flaming other members excessively. Its pritty sad that mods had to ban him just shows how unstable this forum is and how powerhungery the mods are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom