Why is Darkblade banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DARKBLADE WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED! I personally think this is ridiculous, but I know arguing isn't going to change the mods' minds (even though DB is right). So, I thought I'd just let you guys know.

Well, these KIDS feel like since someone is able to say things that they personally can't defend they need to go and ban him. So, they hide behind their MOD powers. And once again David does not step in and stop this bull shit.

how was he right. just becasue he has bin here longer does not mean he should get to do whatever he wants. he wanted be treated special because he's a "long time member". evrybody gets equal respect here.

Dishdog said:
how was he right. just becasue he has bin here longer does not mean he should get to do whatever he wants. he wanted be treated special because he's a "long time member". evrybody gets equal respect here.

HE actually provides his information to back it up. But, as soon as they are not able to defend them selves oh god BAN BAN!!!

This forums is full of little kids with mod powers who abuse it.

That's the whole point. EVERYONE gets EQUAL respect. He was angry because LK, who owns more than anyone, was disrespected for no reason.

Personal opinons are not to be expressed here at CF. those who are not pleased with this will be asked in the form of banning to leave.

crazyman143 said:
Personal opinons are not to be expressed here at CF. those who are not pleased with this will be asked in the form of banning to leave.

they can be expressed just in a nice way not just this is stupid or this sucks.

crazyman143 said:

So, MODS can pick on one person give them lip and ban them?

Oh, that's real fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom