Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Ive had requests, so here is MY PC. Enjoy

I think all premod cases are ugy...

if you want a cool, individual looking case there is only on why do to it...

a dremel multi tool and a steady hand, some nice perspex... and a lot of patients...

Whoa, I did I miss something? Is that ACTUALLY LK?? Well if it is and my eyes don't deceive me, then welcome back!! Were you spending some time off weeping at the AMD taking Intel to court news? muaha take THAT. lol jk i love you

Haha, we all know AMD are just making a scene, it is the only way they get most people to notice them. Intel will beat them there just like they do with Processors.

Haha! That is a way of looking at, but you can't get that damned nice Stainless Steel look, or maybe it is, I don't know, from Perspex and a Dremel MultiTool :D However much Patients you have :D

Unless you know Alchemy! Do you?!

not quite pwned just yet...

think about it in a more logical way... you start with a stainless steel case and cut a window in the side...
that is to say you modify your own case rather than buy a pre-modified (premod) case with a window in it...

(how do I know... done it before -and I didn't even need to be an alchemist!!).

Then I also take the inititive that if you want LEDS buy some for 20p and do something more interesting that the boring guys at Antec haven't thought up...

My next case mod is a 4 x 40 LCD display, I'm mounting it in a brushed aluminium case, so I'm giong to need to construct something cool for it...

Then I need to sort out the chips inside (yes, I'll be writing my own serial interface and programming it on a chip -again not all that hard)...

(when I say do something cool I mean that my PCs have undertaken may lighting shows throughuot my lifetime, I've had a rotating circle around the power button... (that was untill it appeared on something else, (skyplus or xbox?) -anyway, it just wasn't cool after that...

I've had series or red LEDS that flash from the middle to the outside like the car (kit) from night rider...

Modifying your own case doesn't actually require that much expense, just lot of imagineation, and you, (and your friends) will be a whole load more impressed at the end of it!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, we all know AMD are just making a scene, it is the only way they get most people to notice them. Intel will beat them there just like they do with Processors.

Your so... Funny, i cant belive how funny you are, you actually said Intel was better then AMD, ahahha, your so funny LK, I am glad your Back.

The_Necromancer said:
Your so... Funny, i cant belive how funny you are, you actually said Intel was better then AMD, ahahha, your so funny LK, I am glad your Back.

He is a strange one indeed. Glad to see him returned, even if for a short while.

ALSO, I do MOD my own cases, just haven't gotten around to that on this one with all the upgrading I have been doing to it. Once that has settled, I will be modding it to kingdom come.

I don't keep accurate track of my PCs total worth, but this PC costs somewhere close to 3,800-4,000 i believe

Also, I have dual 160GB SATAII drives on the way for RAID 0. Right now, I have a single 120GB SATA150 Maxtor and a 160GB SATAII Samsung Spinpoint P drive, NOT in RAID0.

why do you buy so many hd's? dont you thinkg 15000rpm is good enough!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom