Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

lol, I'm struggling to find a good hard drive, i've got an 80gig lined up, but its only ATA and 75000 RPM, I'm looking for something better, i was amazed how cheap hard drives are actually, its only £40, bargain

money_man said:
btw techy geek i think u mean 7500rpm not 75000rpm

lol, yeah, I keep getting that wrong, but apparently theres no such thing, theres 10000 and 7200, but I'm not sure about that. lol, the 7800GTX is apparently amazing, the best you can get, I'd love to get one but theres no point because I rarely game so there's little or no point getting a good but expensive one if its not used that much

yea i knew the 7800gtx is the best card out but is the MSI version any good? im wondering because the MSI version is alway cheaper than the LEADTEK, BFG, etc. of any model card. and i dunno why

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

BSOD169 said:
vid%20card.JPG

my 9500-np (350-330)

Is that thermaltake's big water kit? i was thinking of getting that. any good?

The tubing looks like it might be but the gpu waterblock isnt from thermaltake, I have the big water and aqurious liquid cooling. its brought down my cpu tem from 47-50 down to 29-35. pretty cheap and easy to install.

i see that thermaltake includes plenty of extra tubing in the big water kit. do you think i could splice in a block for the gpu, as shown above?
-or would this endanger my cpu?

Back
Top Bottom