Can't view some images

jamaicanbob

Baseband Member
I've been trying to deal with this but its getting really annoying... I can't view some images online. Mainly most on ebay and others. The pictures just show up as a grey box. Also on IkonBoard, people say they post pictures in a thread but I don't see anything. However most of the sigs work. Any help???? New system build in January with XP.. only recent thing I can think of done is installed Service Pack 2 and had a virus a while ago, but don't remember when problem started.

have you updated flash player? i used to have the same problem with my friends websites.

No, I didn't know that you needed Flash Player to view still images.. I'll try updating and see what happens.

i know this may sound stupid but is your time and date correct have a look and adjust accordingly and see if this solves the problem.let us know if it did or not.

im not sure but i have come accross this myself once, and it took me ages to find out how to correct it.when i read this post it set alarm bells ringing and it was something stupid like correcting the time and date and it solved the problem and i could not beilieve it actualy worked. i only remember breifly.it was eges ago but the time and date just sticks in my mind.
"Hey maybe im loosing it", but its worth a try thats why i have asked for the guy to let us know if it worked or not.

I just can't figure it out... Its basically any picture that's supposed to load in the page itself. Like on Ebay I can view the thumbnails in the search page, but not the actual pictures in the listing and many times not the picture in the upper left corner of teh item.

Also I can't view any pics on cardomain.com at all, but if I go to nfl.com I can view them all. Cardomain are GIFs, and nfl is jpeg. It seems to be gifs that I'm having most trouble with.

edit: tried to go look at the workstation gallery sticky, but nothing shows for pictures at all there either. HELP!!

Back
Top Bottom