Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Ive had requests, so here is MY PC. Enjoy

DarkBlade I have a friend who can do some nice designs maybe try him?

Man that is really slick, and it looks like I have the same HSF as you, w0000t, lol.

well ladies getting my 7800gtx as soon as the stupid bank will give me my fudging money:D

lol computergen no

99nasha said:
Is it worth getting one of them with the processor you have?

yes it is, according to the master of hardware..which is DB it should still run very nice, im getting ram for my b-day and then with the moeny i get from my b-day im buying a better cpu probably a 4400+ dual core.

P.S my b-day is on AUG 15

thats niiice, I dont have that kinda money, but thats a nice case, I came close to bookmarking it for possible consideration for my new computer, but I think its built for the wrong type of motherboard. SLi graphics cards huh, that'd be lovely, but (as I have said many, many times) its useless for me as I rarely game.

Hey, how come you don't have a hard drive, hummm, is it not quite up to standard, a bit embarassing, lol, I'm sure its better than mine though

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

I dont even know where it is right now, but I've got a damn nice one, maybe later, really its too clean for any self respecting techy.

Edit: I've got a webcam, but I appear to have lost the drivers for it, grrrrrrrr, guess I'll have to rummage around for the digital camera then.

hard disks? (looks like onyl one - no raid or nothing?)
bench marks?
total cost!?!?

classsy machine!

I'd like one too, exept I'd replace the CPU to an athlon 64 X2 5000+ and the soundblaster Audigy 4 ZS Platinum pro

The whole PC...how much did it cost?

Back
Top Bottom