best pc namebrand

it doesnt matter how nice a factory shipped computer is, looking at computers in COSTCO im amazed at how suckythey are for the price they want, everytime i go in there i see if any of the computer there can beat mine...they cant even close and yet some of tehm are like $3000.00 and im like wow someone is going to get jipped. i started with a compaq, no complaints there so i guess i'd say compaq is my favorite

(1) Well, DarkBlade, guhhh
(2) I Buy Power
(3) IBM, their labtops are de bomb! Their PC's "Ta su}{0rs"
(4) Alien Ware
(5) HP/Compac, but there web site stinks, my bro's freind got a $2000 labtop, for $1200 b/c it only charged him for the things he added to the base model, (but they fixed that)
(6) Dell, Intel only :( but still very good
(7) Sony

ooo i completly forgot about ibuypower, they have good priced pcs, and you can configure them up and down. If i were you click on the free shipping special, its free Rush shipping (1 day OMG!!!).

DarkBlade said:
DarkBlade is BY FAR the best brand, aka, built by my company! :D Well.. if we are talking major brands.. then the newer AMD Athlon64 xPress200 eMachines are VERY GOOD.

Yeah hes right :D

eMachines are good for me too! When I first bougth eMachines I though they was not all that good becasue i not much heard of them before but they fit in my budget so i bougth one and here I am, happier! I plan to upgrade more things like ram and video card 6600GT :) thanks to DarkBlade!

DarkBlade nice buy! http://emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eMachines_T6520 may have to consider getting this in the future!

Haha, still doing it. Anybody interested can go to my Writing.com Profile and read it. I have 3 Chapters. I'm rewriting them as we speak, I want them to be more vivacious, with more detail, so it will be bulked out with more stuff, and more pace. For instance, I'm adding a friend for Lord Kalthorn in his early days, so I can flesh out the two thousand or so descriptive words on how the Universe began in Dialog instead of me rambling on. More pace, more things happening. I want it immersive, and it is a lot of work :D

Back
Top Bottom