About darkblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, I was just wondering i think that now hes had a perm ban because hes been banned more than three times in th past year?

DarkBlade said:
Oh, I see.. I bash people then? Hmm, interesting tid bit root... I THINK NOT. I bash products, you are right, and will CONTINUE TO DO SO with my evidence that YOU cannot fight back. Ban me if you CAN, but according to the rules, with evidence backing the bashing, you CANNOT. So go right ahead, I am smart enough to come up with evidence against certain products. You cannot fight the ultimate weapon, KNOWLEDGE.
So you don't bash people around here hey?

So whats the post to david decalring your hate for lurks doing kicking around here? going on about how much of a crap mod he is, or a crap person he is, whats with the constant having your back up at the people around here?

You keep saying how you know so well because you were admin on your own forum... Last time I checked your own forum didn't even exist anymore, Frst it fell flat on it's arse and then the main page turned into a holding page!!! (god admin, well done, get yourself a cookie) (LMAO)

Root, I was not warned when I got suspended.
You don't get warned just before you are suspended, you get warnings up to your last straw post, and then you just get banned...

A piece of advice for all of you is this:
If you don't want to be banned then read the rules and abide by the rules... Nobody, (not you nor me, nor any other mods or members are above the rules). they are there written in plain english, and they are there to be followed.

I have never been suspened, im a good boy, that reminds me, what happened to giancarlo?
He broke the rules, he constantly argued, constantly got tangled up in flame wars, consantly bashed products with no justification other than his own. he constantly abused the private message system to try to verbally abuse members under the RADAR so to speak, the last straw was when he just would not let an argument die...
he kept comming back for more and more and more chasing away a new member with his bullish 'Debating' techniques...

are all the questions answered now?

edit -many many typos

Darkblade,
So it is your intention to keep right on going just the way that you have been. Is that what you mean by this statement in the above post # 47?:
[quote darkblade]
Oh, I see.. I bash people then? Hmm, interesting tid bit root... I THINK NOT. I bash products, you are right, and will CONTINUE TO DO SO with my evidence that YOU cannot fight back. Ban me if you CAN, but according to the rules, with evidence backing the bashing, you CANNOT. So go right ahead, I am smart enough to come up with evidence against certain products. You cannot fight the ultimate weapon, KNOWLEDGE.

Is it also your intention that you wish for every one to believe that every mod that bans you doesn't have a viable reason but is just a "RUDE MOD" as you said in post # 48 above?

Or is it that you just want everyone to believe that any mod that attempts to apply the rules to you as they do everyone else is just being mean to you.
[quote darkblade]
"You are so mean to me"

as quoted in: post 26 of this thread:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=18942&page=2&pp=15

I just seem to be having the hardest time clarifying your statements because they are so contridictory.

root said:
So you don't bash people around here hey?

So whats the post to david decalring your hate for lurks doing kicking around here? going on about how much of a crap mod he is, or a crap person he is, whats with the constant having your back up at the people around here?

You keep saying how you know so well because you were admin on your own forum... Last time I checked your own forum didn't even exist anymore, Frst it fell flat on it's arse and then the main page turned into a holding page!!! (god admin, well done, get yourself a cookie) (LMAO)

HAHAHAH! You are a witty funny little imp aren't you. Look Mr. Root.. my forum is down because we had hosting problems. It is about to come back online. However, I have CF to deal with and am starting my own business. So you can take your sarcastic, childish comments and shove them were the sun doesn't shine. I refuse to take crap from you anymore. It didn't fall flat on its "arse" (the world you search for is ass btw, not being a cuss word and all), but you jsut stooped pretty low bringing that up now didn't you? I suppose this childish taunting is your feeble attempt to try and get me angry and to blow up and say things that will get me banned. Think again, it won't work this time Root. You LOSE. So, please, have a lovely day. My forum is almost back up and David Lindon will soon co own it and bring it back to life. So I will end up having the last laugh won't I? I WAS admin on my forum.. NO, I AM ADMIN. Not much can be said for most of the MODs on this forum... only 99nasha and Matt are good anymore. I thought for a while you were on my side Root, I thought wrong. You are just as hateful as before.. you are also a liar, saying you wouldn't hold grudges. So... what are you going to do? BAN ME??? Go for it... you despicable, mean, and above all, HATEFUL person. It will just go to prove that our MODs need to be kicked out and replaced with better ones (aka ComputerGen, Mark Thorpe, and Dishdog)

Oh, and I know who are my allies...

Seti, Lurks.. I know you want me gone, you are itching to get me banned.. why don't you just do it? Flex those big MOD muscles.. go right ahead.. be like that.. I don't care.. you will be eliminating the BIGGEST helper this forum has.. I don't think even if you combined all your PC knowledge into one big pool that you MODs would be close to as good at hardware as I am. So go right ahead, make people who need advanced technical help suffer. I just feel sorry for the consequences you will cause. You guys.. jeez.. power hungry ego maniacs. Why don't you just resign.. no one like this "product flaming" rule as it ruins the idea of an opinion. This is a democracy, start treating it like one. Oh wait.. you don't have enough brain power combined to realize that either.. I forgot.. read a book.. on government, it helps. Matter of fact, READ A BOOK period instead of visiting a forum all the time. You might actually learn something. And if you are that obsessed with CF, then read my technical info posts. Another opportunity to LEARN. So, what is your choice?

Also, if you MODS are so mature, you would of closed this thread instead of it dragging on more and more trying to get DarkBlade more angry.

David, you should really think twice about who you let become mods, they're really immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom