What is your age

srry...can do
EDIT: lol i got my "permit" allready and can drive only i have to have someone 21 or older in the car w/ me...legally anyway :D lol down here in AR we don't allways do things were supposed to...4wheelers are supposedly illegal on the highways...well....either the cops dont care...or there to lazy to do anything lol

Kalgatha said:
srry...can do
EDIT: lol i got my "permit" allready and can drive only i have to have someone 21 or older in the car w/ me...legally anyway :D lol down here in AR we don't allways do things were supposed to...4wheelers are supposedly illegal on the highways...well....either the cops dont care...or they're to lazy to do anything lol
Thanks!
good.gif

I wish 4x4's were illegal on our highways, you prabably need them there, far more than we in England do, I live on the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast, the island is only 20 miles by 30, yet there are a large amount of them, they don't really need them here, they're a menace on our narrow country roads, some of them are Willy's Jeeps, costing in the region of £40,000, about $32,000 [?], ther's a local joke, they only buy them to park by the supermarkets, they never go off-road.
What's your view on this?, you can PM me if you like.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

Steven12 said:
Im 12 and proud, i like being 12 most people on here think that i am 17..lol
By law you have to be 14 to join forums, You have to have permission from your parents. Its the law.
Regards

Maurice said:
Thanks!
good.gif

I wish 4x4's were illegal on our highways, you prabably need them there, far more than we in England do, I live on the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast, the island is only 20 miles by 30, yet there are a large amount of them, they don't really need them here, they're a menace on our narrow country roads, some of them are Willy's Jeeps, costing in the region of £40,000, about $32,000 [?], ther's a local joke, they only buy them to park by the supermarkets, they never go off-road.
What's your view on this?, you can PM me if you like.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

is it true in england your allowed to drive 4-wheelers on the roads? not 4X4's but 4wheelers

money_man said:
is it true in England your allowed to drive 4-wheelers on the roads? not 4X4's but 4wheelers
4 wheelers?, if you mean 4 wheel drive, then yes, those & 4x4's, I guess it's different there, depending what State you're in, is that so?

Steven 12, have you seen Dynamix's post on this page, quote; "You have to be 14 to post on a forum"?
Personally, I don't know if this is the case, I doubt it though, David would be able to tell you, send him a PM, let me know by PM, how you get on, or I can ask David.

Maurice

Maurice said:
4 wheelers?, if you mean 4 wheel drive, then yes, those & 4x4's, I guess it's different there, depending what State you're in, is that so?

im in Canada but what we call 4-wheelers are ATV's, and what we call 4X4's are trucks with offroad capabilities. i was looking for a pic of my dads truck to show u but i cant find one

money_man said:
im in Canada but what we call 4-wheelers are ATV's, and what we call 4X4's are trucks with offroad capabilities. i was looking for a pic of my dads truck to show u but i cant find one
What I said last, still stands, except that here there are 4x4 trucks and 4x4 cars,....think I'll leave it there, there are too many differences between Canada/USA & my country, it gets too complicated.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom