Big Favour

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I need a big favour...

I have a MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum motherboard and i havent updated it since i got it and so i went on the msi website but couldnt find updates anywhere? there was a page with the drivers to download and other 'utilities' but there didnt seem to be a page with updates.

Now for the favour part...would anyone be able to go on the msi website and check it out and see if it does have an uodates page hidden away?

I am runnign an AMD 64 3200 (skt 939)...

also apart from your motherboard and graphics card what other things do u need to upgrade often?

Thanx

just sound card stuff. btw i have the

NEO 4 Platinum SLI

board by MSI and i go to their site to look for updates to but i never see anything. looks like we're outta luck

thanx money man.....

there was one thing i did that u might want to try but i was too scared to go any further with it as i was outta my depth...

in the part where u can download utilites for ur motherboard download live update and that brings up a page with updates for alot of stuff...

maybe u can decypher it and tell me if it is the updates for the motherboard....the live update file is only 3mb

thanx

anyone know where i can get a free virus scanner? just a trial or soemthing because my expired version of norton just told me i had a virus

thanks, btw i used teh program and it seems to work very nicely, found a driver for my mainboard, bios flash for it, and 2 other things, install it and set the time to run soon and it'll update

i feel very proud...we managed to defeat a problem as a team.

ok so all i need to do is just download the program except for my motherboeard and wala! it will show me the updates i need and thats that?

and did u say a bios update...im am not to crash hot in the bios area so if i download an update for it i wont have to configure it or anyhting?

Back
Top Bottom