NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Kalgatha said:
i know im crazy lol ...ok my reports on the 5700le vs. BF2...only run on low settings...high settings you get an unbearable frame rate...idk how to tell exactly how low but low enough to piss the crap outta you. on medium settings the lag is still there but at least its bearable but not playable...if you wanna play bf2 at relatively high settings i guess get a better card than 5700 :D

yep, a 5900Ultra is required for decent medium FPS, and a 6600GT for decent high FPS. However, the 6800GT is the best card (speaking about on a budget) for BF2, high FPS on highest settings.

yeah..i was plannen on buyen me one (6800) but i don't know which one? i mean on newegg there are sooo many differant types, brands ect, whatever they are...is there a differance? which one shoudl i get? should i pay more and get the gt or the gtx?? thanx

Kalgatha me and you are just about same person! I dont know which one of them to get either

Well, for a 6800, get the GT, it is stable and can be Ocerclocked to ultra levels easily. the price is pretty good as well. The 6600GT is also a GREAT price, and the eVGA is your best bet there, because it supports OpenGL 2.0. :D

Kalgatha, I haven't tried bf2 yet. Maybe I'll get to try it next weekend. And no I haven't oc:d it. The reason is that I haven't found a way to oc it. :eek: If u know how plz pm me.
And Solvaut, id go with the 6800GT.

Back
Top Bottom