best pc namebrand

Well, Compaq cannot sell a product without the attraction of some fluorescent light for some reason :-/. Dell is just....foxconn-ish. And HP CAN be good sometimes.

DarkBlade is BY FAR the best brand, aka, built by my company! :D Well.. if we are talking major brands.. then the newer AMD Athlon64 xPress200 eMachines are VERY GOOD.

Computergen said:
eMachines are HORRIBLE if you are getting a home PC but some turn out to be the best of the best!

Actually, this model of emachines is quite good. I have used this one at best buy, and was really impressed with it. Full 16x upgradable PCIe slot inside and 1GB of PC3200 RAM and 3400+ processor with the Radeon xPress IGP Chipset which can play many medium level games decently out of the box.

Here it is:
http://emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eMachines_T6520

Not bad by my standard guys, it is worth a pickup if u want a cheap AMD 64 based system for basic gaming and internet browsing. A 6600GT would make it scream!

I say gateway. Mine came with an amd 3500+ 64 cpu, a free x16 pic e slot, and a nice dvd burner and the such. I've upgraded it since (see my sig) and made it to quite a monster... lol.

Well, last time I checked, Gateways were mega expensive. I have to go with Sony just because of my loyalty to the brand and how sexy they look. And yes, Sony is expensive, too, but I love them sooooo much! Haha. Half the electronic equipment I own is Sony:

Vaio laptop
home theater receiver
5-disc CD player
VCR
CD-ROM drive
even a Sony car power adapter and tape converter!

I'm currently keeping my eyes open for a Sony digital camera and LCD monitor. Their newest LCDs are hot! Their monitors before that were nice, too, but lacked a lot of features that should have been there. Anyway, SONY!

Back
Top Bottom