NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

LOL this card is no where near $65 bucks never mentioned the price its around $135

Radeon 9800PRO

I plan to run,
bf2
cod
cod uo
mohaa
mohsh
mohbt
cs
hl

some more games too which card would you suggest that would work GOOD and have good FPS at max $200?

oh...lol i thought you were still talking about the 5500 lol...srry...now that i look at it your 2 differant ppl lol i don't know much about the radeon series...i just pay attention to nvidia...cuz there the best in my opinion...but i don't have any reason for it...matter of fact ive never even had a radeon card :D

im two differnt people? you call me crazy ! :O im not
I will search some more for information about it :)

Well I don't know about FX 5500, but my FX 5700 can run every game that I have with high graphic settings, including hl2 and Doom3. (call me crazy if u want, but that's true) It should not cost much, my gues would be under $100. And Radeon 9800pro is a good card too, for it's price. I can't tell anything from 6600GT since I haven't tried it, but from what I hear it's a very good card, and doesn't cost too much.

Thank you Daemon, but which one would you perfer if you had to decide? either a Nivida 6800HT or 9800 Readon?

lol...solvaut i wasn't saying your 2 ppl i was saying i got confuzed w/ the postes and in my mind you and gibsong0005 were the same person :D lol thats what i was saying :p daemon...can you run BF2 at highest settings w/ your card? i haven't tried mine. do you have it OCed? if so how much? i guess i could try to run bf2...i report w/ results :D

i think im going to buy the ati 9800.. but how do i know its going to work with my computer???

Kalgatha lol you crazy :D jk lol

anyone mind helping me for FREE to have it installed?

Solvaut said:
Thank you Daemon, but which one would you perfer if you had to decide? either a Nivida 6800HT or 9800 Readon?

The 6600GT is significantly more powerful. The 9800Pro is DATED.

Also, in reference to the 5500 vs the 5700

the 5500 is just a simple GPU core whereas the 5700 features advanced pixel shaders and pipeline shading. It creates a dynamic pixel, whereas the 5500 creates a static pixel.. go with the 5700Ultra or 5900XT my man, it will last you longer and you will get higher FPS with it.

i know im crazy lol ...ok my reports on the 5700le vs. BF2...only run on low settings...high settings you get an unbearable frame rate...idk how to tell exactly how low but low enough to piss the crap outta you. on medium settings the lag is still there but at least its bearable but not playable...if you wanna play bf2 at relatively high settings i guess get a better card than 5700 :D

Back
Top Bottom