Planet Side

what is planet side?? im guessing its a real time stratagy cuz of the races? were can i get it...is it good? how old? graphics are...?

Wow..

I'm sorry but that game is so horrible..

You can have the best computer and the game still lags like hell. That game should of never been made ever!!!

The game is a good game you can download it at www.fileplanet.com it cost 30$ and you get a 30 day free trial BobtheLOL is lieing the game is very good and very very fun and it doesnt lag as long as you have Dsl or Broadband. It Will lag if you are in a humongeous fight like 300 people in the same location the game is very fun it is 14.95$ a month and once you get on contact me in game my server is Markov my character name is SbwKiller92Xeon In Vanu. Have fun trying it out it is a very Great game and SOE did a good job making it.

nope, I am not lieing. I played it for 3 months with a good connection, good computer. I could be running by my self and still lag.

I personally thing the game has horrible graphics, horrible battle system, it is not worth 30$.

The game was made in 2003 it is very fun Bob just doesnt like it just dont listen to him. Give it a shot you may like it i think its pretty fun and the graphics are not great but the world is beautiful very realistic and very fun especially since they got the BFRS.(Battle Frame Robotics) If you need help once you get in game just tell me and ill help you out until you think you can survive on your own. If your gonna leave a bad comment please dont post at all. It spoils it for others.

BobTheLOL said:
nope, I am not lieing. I played it for 3 months with a good connection, good computer. I could be running by my self and still lag.

I personally thing the game has horrible graphics, horrible battle system, it is not worth 30$.

Ok, u must of had a bad computer. Because i have a laptop and i could run in a freaken jet and not lag. Or you coulda had a bad connection. Im on wireless and i run perfectly fine. So if your gonna spoil it for some one spoil it for yourself because other people would probably like this game and ruining it for others is being a jackoff. So just go post some where else if your gonna ruin it please.

Back
Top Bottom