pets....

I wont get over it, been happening alot latley. Seems like everything is going wrong in my life. Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

"He's old, over weight, bad hip, barley can walk.. "

It's still going to be very sad, but just think of the fact that he doesn't have to suffer anymore. When my lab was put down his condition was quite much the same, though I cried the whole day it was good to see him not suffering anymore.

daemon said:
"He's old, over weight, bad hip, barley can walk.. "

It's still going to be very sad, but just think of the fact that he doesn't have to suffer anymore. When my lab was put down his condition was quite much the same, though I cried the whole day it was good to see him not suffering anymore.

Yea, I know it's just my second dog I have to put down and it hurts. i'm losing another best friend.. :( Hell, he was funny he used to chase my sister and I when we were litle down our front yard on sleds. Loved to chase cars he was such a goof

lol, my dog is so stupid too, his fave food is wood, theres loads of bits of wood on the garden, its funny.
I've never had an animal thats been put down, they normally just die anyway, it is the humane thing to do though

Techy Geek said:
lol, my dog is so stupid too, his fave food is wood, theres loads of bits of wood on the garden, its funny.
I've never had an animal thats been put down, they normally just die anyway, it is the humane thing to do though

Well, my mom was hoping he would die in his sleep but he has not, so gotta do this. One thing that really annoys me is that they make you pay to put your animals down with just ONE shot, it should be free.

I wanted his ashes but they want 240$..

I hate petsmart, grrr

couldnt you just put loads of rat poison in its food, if you're a real skinflint. Thats terrible, $240, £120, they're taking advantage of seriously ill dogs, I bet that shot costs like £10 ($20) for them, and they do it for $240, but it may be so stop people putting down their animals for no real reason

Back
Top Bottom