What is your age

I think so, ha loser, you're the youngest, lol, joking, no offense Steven. I was just joking, although that is some peoples attitude.

malbuc87uk said:
Well, I never knew David Lindon was British.

I always assumed he was American for some reason...

EDIT: He seems to be 17, if anybody's interested.
Editing your own post??
Seems to be 17?, what are you on?, I know his age, if you wan't to know, as I said, you'll have ask him.

Hes older than that and i dont care if i am the youngst here becayse i am one of the more mature people.

cant you just tell us, or do you not want to betray his trust, ie he might not want us all to know

Correct!

Great thread, I'm lovin' it, keeping it light,is good, but may I suggest that the silly remarks be kept to a minimum, the one's that involve quotes, I know I've quoted a couple myself, but sensibly, I think you'll agree.

Thanks, Maurice.

im 15...will be 16 on Nov 16 :D i really hope i get a car...or if i don't .... ill prolly just drive my dads 94' Honda Accord that has 240,000 miles on it :D

Kalgatha said:
im 15...will be 16 on Nov 16 :D i really hope i get a car...or if i don't .... ill prolly just drive my dads 94' Honda Accord that has 240,000 miles on it :D
Go for your Dad's car, It'll prepare you 'til you get your own, safe driving!

PS a couple of things, would you reduce your sig to the max of four lines please.

Clear your PM inbox regularly, I tried to send this by PM, but it's full.

Back
Top Bottom