pets....

I've had 3 pugs, two of which we had to give away, and one which lives with my step mom. Then there are cats and I have had millions of them, I currently only have two right now, but I have had a looot. And I really liked your lizard (or dragon), I always wanted one because they just look so cool and it would be great to just sit at your computer while it sits on your shoulder or around your neck.

I had lots of fish. ANd 2 dogs. Kissy a mut shes getting old. Don't think she'll last 2 years. She likes 9 years old now. I think 10. Then we have a german sherherd. She is a pup not even a year old yet. almost though. Shes very energic too. And she chews up teh weirdeste stuff. But its not techninally my dog cause i told my parents I didn't want a new dog cause I didn't want to take care of it so theys aid ok its not your dog and i went cool.

We're putting my dog down tuesday the black lab he is 18 years old, he lasted longer then most labs do. Crystal is the mastiff eating, Brody is the mastiff/pittbull standing outside, Bell is the german shepard mutt mix.

019_06A.jpg

017_08A.jpg

014_11A.jpg

002_24A.jpg

Yea well i'm sure you are sad. Even though it will need to be done. Just think he lived a long life. For any drog.

Well.. I used to have a dog but he was too naughty we had to give him away, i was in tears, even though i was 9

18 years for a lab is a lot. Our lab made it to something like 10 and then it was put down. And I'm sorry, I know how sad it is when your dog is put down.

He's old, over weight, bad hip, barley can walk..

I'm really depressed right now thinking about it coming up soon and then got into a huge fight with my EX. My day is very bad today.

Sorry about your day, i think that we all have days like that, not to be rude, but you will get over it/

Back
Top Bottom