FireFox 1.0.6

Yeh, it does have some though, I know some people that managed to hack into a copy of it they had, for now i will stick with ie i think.

firefox is an excellent browser, its soo much better than IE, pop up blocker, and also the tabbed browsing is very usefull...

Steven12 said:
Well i use msn explorer and sometimes IE>

yeah, MSN explorer is great, I think its faster then firefox, but Firefox is better than IE, IE sucks, and you get loads of popups and stuff, really annoying

winterfreshpwnz said:
Yup, I got mine a few days ago, firefox actually alerts you about the updates just under the x to close a window so I always get the updates as soon as that little red thing comes up.

yep me too...i had to update b/c it wouldn't let me open the optimize xp page but when i updated it let me...still haven't figured that one out but glad it works now

FireFox is ace and when they find flaws they fix them ... unlike some other software company's

same here, i not have the worlds fastest net connection so i will wait for when i get to college .. lol

winterfreshpwnz said:
How can you say firefox has flaws? It has a great built-in pop-up blocker, constant updates, you can customize it to your liking to make it suit your needs (optimize speed based on how good your computer and connection is), lots of great skins and a cool quick search bar for popular sites like google and amazon and others, I mean the list goes on. It's one thing to just say you prefer msn explorer or IE, that's fine, but to say it has flaws? I don't think so.
It has flaws because it does :D Firefox has had more Critical Flaws since SP2 than Internet Explorer :p Short of the Tabs, which you can do with MSN Toolbar, Internet Explorer does everything better than Firefox, with no problems because updating it automatic and happens behind your back, you do nothing when updating Internet Explorer. And it renders much better than Firefox :p

Techy Geek said:
yeah, MSN explorer is great, I think its faster then firefox, but Firefox is better than IE, IE sucks, and you get loads of popups and stuff, really annoying
MSN Explorer is the Dog's Balls! And you only gets loads of Popups and 'stuff' because you haven't got SP2 :D Because you have illegal XP :D

Back
Top Bottom