Some PS3 news

i just had the best idea ever:

they should just make interchangable parts for xbox 360 and PS3! heres a list:
-they should keep coming out w/ xbox specified motherboards
-ram
-video cards
-even sound cards
-cases

and the same thing for ps3. they would make so much money. i know ppl are gonna say: why not just buy a computer, but there are certain reasons why ppl would buy a console over a pc, so dont get me started lol

just thought id share my genious idea w/ everyone :D

would be good but then technically you wouldnt have an XBOX or a PS3 anymore, you'd have "things" interbreed...weird

Yeah it's kind of a good idea, to be able to update it, but then it really isn't a PS3 or XBOX 360 anymore. That's the things with consoles, they are what they are and with PC's you either buy new ones or upgrade them.

DarkBlade said:
you don't get it do you? If you ignored that fact... i wouldn't be special. IGNORE THE FACT. I am not fortunate.. it is VERY TRUE what they say, MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. I have my own issues that all the money in the world cannot solve. So don't think I just sit around in a swimming pool all day sipping martinis and living it up, because, YOU ARE WRONG. I get called a SNOB, a BRAT, a newmoney asshole, and several other names I can't and won't say on this forum infront of younger kids (under 16). Sry, you will never understand unless you become wealthy someday (which I hope you do) My dad is constantly stressed, I am as well, and I don't live the EASY life. Items and money don't make a good life, a good family life does, which I LACK!

And they say that poor people are the happiest because they enjoy every bit of life without wasting it...

jcon89 said:
i just had the best idea ever:

they should just make interchangable parts for xbox 360 and PS3! heres a list:
-they should keep coming out w/ xbox specified motherboards
-ram
-video cards
-even sound cards
-cases

and the same thing for ps3. they would make so much money. i know ppl are gonna say: why not just buy a computer, but there are certain reasons why ppl would buy a console over a pc, so dont get me started lol

just thought id share my genious idea w/ everyone :D

That would be like a "Super-computer/Console".

What they REALLY need to do is make a megaconsole that plays all Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo games. I'm tired of having to switch between all of them. Urgh.

I'm guessing if someone were really good at electrical engineering and had the means to do it, it could be done, but I don't see it in the forseeable future. [shrug]

Back
Top Bottom