Some PS3 news

Yeah exactly, oh and if you don't mind me asking and of course you don't have to answer, how ARE you so rich? Is it because of your comp company or what?

winterfreshpwnz said:
Yeah exactly, oh and if you don't mind me asking and of course you don't have to answer, how ARE you so rich? Is it because of your comp company or what?

Stop asking questions about my wealth. I am a person, not a pile of money. It should not matter how wealthy I am. It doesn't matter at all, treat me as an equal please. And I AM NOT RICH, my father is. Remember, I am 18! I live with them. My PC company is barely started, I make 600/month from that and then my 900/month from BestBuy. I am FAR from RICH myself. Please do NOT bring this up any further, thank you.

Jeez, calm down...he wasn't trying to offend you about it...just curious...after all, it is natural for others to be jealous about your family's wealth, right? I mean, considering that there are tons of people out in the world who are way less fortunate as you...

alvino said:
Jeez, calm down...he wasn't trying to offend you about it...just curious...after all, it is natural for others to be jealous about your family's wealth, right? I mean, considering that there are tons of people out in the world who are way less fortunate as you...

you don't get it do you? If you ignored that fact... i wouldn't be special. IGNORE THE FACT. I am not fortunate.. it is VERY TRUE what they say, MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. I have my own issues that all the money in the world cannot solve. So don't think I just sit around in a swimming pool all day sipping martinis and living it up, because, YOU ARE WRONG. I get called a SNOB, a BRAT, a newmoney asshole, and several other names I can't and won't say on this forum infront of younger kids (under 16). Sry, you will never understand unless you become wealthy someday (which I hope you do) My dad is constantly stressed, I am as well, and I don't live the EASY life. Items and money don't make a good life, a good family life does, which I LACK!

DarkBlade said:
you don't get it do you? If you ignored that fact... i wouldn't be special. IGNORE THE FACT. I am not fortunate.. it is VERY TRUE what they say, MONEY DOES NOT BUY HAPPINESS. I have my own issues that all the money in the world cannot solve. So don't think I just sit around in a swimming pool all day sipping martinis and living it up, because, YOU ARE WRONG. I get called a SNOB, a BRAT, a newmoney asshole, and several other names I can't and won't say on this forum infront of younger kids (under 16). Sry, you will never understand unless you become wealthy someday (which I hope you do) My dad is constantly stressed, I am as well, and I don't live the EASY life. Items and money don't make a good life, a good family life does, which I LACK!

Gj... you can quote my complaint.. how ingenius of u... what was the point of that? no quick rebutle? lmao, u have lost it lurks.. w/e, i dont care anymore. You are so mean to me, i cant take it.

lol I wasn't offending you, just simply curious because it isn't everyday you see someone who can buy THE best parts for a computer and do it so often, wasn't praising you either and telling you what a great life you must have, just wondering how you are able to afford such things, but you have already answered it.

Lol Darkblade dont get upset. I think everyone is just jealous, I know i am lol. But you arent a snobby little preppy kid cos you make your own living and good on you for putting a company together and stuff. Its not like you chose to have a succesful father, your succesful father chose to have you, lol. Anyhoo, back on track. The PS3 looks doomed, I want an XB0X 360 does that mean i can play XBox 1 games and also how long till it comes out and lastly how much are we looking at paying?

NOFX said:
Lol Darkblade dont get upset. I think everyone is just jealous, I know i am lol. But you arent a snobby little preppy kid cos you make your own living and good on you for putting a company together and stuff. Its not like you chose to have a succesful father, your succesful father chose to have you, lol. Anyhoo, back on track. The PS3 looks doomed, I want an XB0X 360 does that mean i can play XBox 1 games and also how long till it comes out and lastly how much are we looking at paying?

Why does it look doomed? >_>

Back
Top Bottom