ALmost 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
lurkswithin said:
interesting statement.

Basically what it means is that he lives off his dad hard earnings

Why is it interesting? I am GERMAN... and I do live off my fathers earnings.. gee.. i live with my parents still and am just going off to college. You are a rude jerk. Get a life and a day job. I still work for much of the things that I buy, so why don't you shove it and don't make rudeass assumptions about people you don't know Lurks? Oh wait.. I forgot.. I better not disrespect you, u will ban me... Go ahead, ban me, it will just prove how stuck up YOU are. I don't flaunt my wealth bud, but you flaunt your POWERS and RUDENESS a lot. Get over yourself, your a MOD of a FORUM... what a sucess... gee... wow... impressive... I admin a forum... OH MY... also a BIG deal..

He does work at bestbuy. My parents would support me in college if need be. Its not like he is like htis oen kid I know who is 19 going to college, and refused to work for antyhig below 30 a hour. And I bet if my dad had a GOOD JOB and could afford a bunch of BMWs i'd get one, or at least to get to borrow one fromt ime to time. And i'm german but can't read it. Can speak it. Its rusty though.

Lurks is just being a big jerk to me, and I am SICK and TIRED of it. His stupid assumption that I suckle of my Dad's teat of wealth is fundamentally flawed... people who make rude assumptions are my biggest pet pieve... he is on my HATE LIST right now.

DarkBlade said:
Lurks is just being a big jerk to me, and I am SICK and TIRED of it. His stupid assumption that I suckle of my Dad's teat of wealth is fundamentally flawed... people who make rude assumptions are my biggest pet pieve... he is on my HATE LIST right now.

Go Dark!!!!

w0ot w0ot w0ot!!!

BobTheLOL said:
Go Dark!!!!

w0ot w0ot w0ot!!!

Wait Bob, I am not attacking Lurks, but he has angered me to the extremes of my temper. I refuse to lose it though... I will try and resist that, and rather, talk this over with David in the morning. I have made an OFFICIAL complaint thread and taken screen shots of it. So even if it is editted, I still have evidence.

See my complaint here:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=203522#post203522

DarkBlade said:
Why is it interesting? I am GERMAN... and I do live off my fathers earnings.. gee.. i live with my parents still and am just going off to college. You are a rude jerk. Get a life and a day job. I still work for much of the things that I buy, so why don't you shove it and don't make rudeass assumptions about people you don't know Lurks? Oh wait.. I forgot.. I better not disrespect you, u will ban me... Go ahead, ban me, it will just prove how stuck up YOU are. I don't flaunt my wealth bud, but you flaunt your POWERS and RUDENESS a lot. Get over yourself, your a MOD of a FORUM... what a sucess... gee... wow... impressive... I admin a forum... OH MY... also a BIG deal..

If you're gonna have such a childish and immature behavior, you deserve to be banned anyways. :rolleyes:

alvino said:
If you're gonna have such a childish and immature behavior, you deserve to be banned anyways. :rolleyes:

I find his behavior to be immature. I am the mature one here, as I have not lost my temper when I have all right to. This was uncalled for. He has no right to say things like that. RUDE.. PERIOD. I do not take lightly to comments made about my family or me or our wealth. He has made a fundamentally flawed observation about myself, and I expect and apology.

Sorry Nik00117, this post is now locked to further comment.

est meiner vati dass ist sehr reichtiges... no I dont see anyone suckling on the hind teat here DarkBlade, I believe this is a figment of your imagination.

WOMBAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom