Klipsch PROMEDIA ULTRA 5.1 or Z-5500

Ok i dont want to start a flame war just want to know your guys thoughts on thease two speaker systems. If any one here has eather one i would like to here your likes and dislikes on whitch ever you have...Thanks :)

I own the Klipsch Pro Media 5.1Ultras. They are AWESOME SPEAKERS and the bass can shake off pictures off the wall while still sounding CLEAR AS A BELL. However, even despite this, go with the Logitech z5500s, they are a bit superior to mine. I love Klipsch and got my speakers free though because the Klipsch family are our neighboors, LMAO. But seriously, the z5500s are AWESOME. My uncle has a set, they are WONDERFUL. The Klipsch are not as likely to blow out though, since they use Titanium tweeter covers and sheets.

Cool. Maybe some kinda deal where i tell all my frends How good thay are and them and get them uber cheep? Or free :)

Think you could let me know what he says on msn when ever you get a chance? :) Thanks

EDIT: my msn is Whatever6750@hotmail.com

darkblade you wouldnt happen to have any other neighbours who are involved in other computer stuff apart form speakers?

cantona said:
darkblade you wouldnt happen to have any other neighbours who are involved in other computer stuff apart form speakers?

Nope, my two neighboors that you might know of are the Klipsch family and the LePuer family (one of the owner of Target Stores Inc). That is it for my neighboorhood, the rest are lawfirm guys or very wealthy doctors/engineers.

alvino said:
*Sigh* Again I envy you, and hate you at the same time...:(

CUT IT OUT!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT MY MONEY!! STOP ENVYING ME PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom