Stories of my vacation

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Well I went on a 3 day road trip from my grandmas to home again. It was a lot of fun. I scared the living daylights out of my dad by showing him that I have all of his credit card information down by heart now (I play a game and I donate a lot in small ammounts). I got to ride in a jeep, then I got to drive a jeep. And jeeps are AWESOME TO DRIVE. I think i want one but figure i'll have to wait a while. I also relieased that memory is extremely good. We went to see my moms old friends. Well i've been to there new house ONCE they used to live down the road. And that once was 4 years ago. Well anyways I had last the directions when I got out of the car to fill up. Parents were freaking out BUt I told them I had a good idea where they lived and I went the rest of the way without directiosn which really shocked my parents when we pulled up in the right driveway. She livesout in the country and its not that easy of ah ouse to find. I also got to see the end of a high speed chase. We had just gotten onto I-40 east and 2 miles inward we passsed like 6 ploiec cars, with the guns drawn and the whole deal I think it was a high speed chase at least. O yea we saw a really bad wreck coming in on atlanta east. We think some poeple died. I relieased what it was before I even saw the wreck because the traffic that was going the oppsite driection well there was none cause the cops were diverting the traffic at the closet exit. Traffic was I kid you not backed up 7 miles I was in a deadlock like that but it was only 3 mile back up and it took 4 hours to travel 3 miles. That was when I was little but anyways. O yea I also had a lot of close calls with idiotic drivers. I'm telling you i'm a natural fast driver. I like to speed I normally go 10 to 15 MPH faster then speed limit 9 when my parents are watching 10 to 15 when they aren't :) but you wold have poeple pass you. Then slow down. And its like dude if your going pass me at least keep teh same speed. Also I relieased i love georgia highways. I was doing 90 YES 90 in atlanta and that was the flow of traffic :) meaning I wasn't passing anyone. And I love 4 and 5 line interstates they are fun to drive on and pass poeple on :). Anyways that what I did the last 3 days or so.

um...

I live 2 miles north of I-285 off of I-75. There were sirens and cop cars all over the interstate last night kinda late. Were you passing through then?

I was passing though erm about gee 5 PM today. I'm telling you i've never seen a crash like that before traffic backed up like that. I mean I travel on I-75 quite a bit going between warner robins and atl my mom loves this butcher's meat up there. And i've never seen (Not sure on direction) North i-75 SO EMPTY. I mean I didn't see a car on it. Traffic was dead lock furthur down. My mom used to be a nnurse and she said they would only have traffic like that if it was really bad and there was a bad mess. So I bet it was areally bad crash. I found a link for the crash

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=66634

Nasty...

Riverdale road and Forest parkway are down just south of the southen end of I-285. On I-75 south. Matter of fact Riverdale road is the first exit you come to after going under I-285. Farmers market area. Semi traffic is just horrible in that area.

wow you have an exciting life...i don't lol nothing ever happens around me...b-u-u-u-t my friends dad and his brother were comming home from deer camp and had a trailer on. well they were driving right behind and in the other lane (you understand? they were parrallel w/ the semi's back tires) a semi truck on an interstate and a white car had crossed the median and ran smack into the semi. my friends dad said that smoke and bumpers and other debri was everywere and he just kept goin straight. when he got out of the smoke he said that the car was up under the semi and an arm and leg was hangin out the door...he didn't live...ill try to find a link to it and edit it in

oooh, nasty accident, sounds like you had a good time, I wanna see the roads in the US, apparently they're a LOT wide than the ones in the UK

Back
Top Bottom