Graphics Card

wait wat? wats flaming, seriously this is my first online forum

Flaming is the performance "art" of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting in the social context of a discussion board (usually on the Internet). Such messages are called flames, and are often posted in response to flamebait. Flaming is one of a class of economic problems known as The Tragedy of the Commons, when a group holds a resource (in this case, communal attention), but each of the individual members has an incentive to overuse it.

i was rude to someone?

is this about double posting

OH is that in the forum PLEASRE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST. lol i never read that.

Edit: Here you go, read it http://computerforums.org/announcement.php?f=2

flaming is offending other people, Wombat, if you're refferring to me, dont bother because I'm not offended, indeed, it has been very revealing, I didnt know the 7800GTX was only £300, in fact everyone that has posted on this thread has been useful, thanks guys

lol, I told you about double posting

wait, i offened you and hes yelling at me cause i wrote in all caps and you did too and hes not yelling at you?

is it something to do with caps, I use caps 24/7, they;re not yelling anyway, Wombat, its not flaming if I dont feel offended or anything, if anything, I have more respect now for PZEROFGH than i did this morning. Thats assuming this has anything to do with me, if not, I'll keep my nose out of other peoples business

Wombat, please dont lock this thread, there has been little against the rules, a few cases of double posting, but thats it and anyway PZEROFGH didnt know that double posting was against the rules.

Wombat, dont ban PZEROFGH, he's done little to break the rules, what is your problem with his posts on this thread, I want to know what he's done wrong, as I may have made the same mistake and I may repeat it if you do not reveal this

Back
Top Bottom