Gallery: Your desktop

Steven12 said:
Is that to change the theme, i mucked that up once/

You run the patch once and it removes the requirement for themes to have the microsoft signature. Then you just put your theme file in the themes folder and go to the display properties and click the appearence tab and select the theme.

ok here is my beauty, I have changed my config a bit, and the side. The picture on the top left (of the sidebar) is the album art, currently Whats the Story Morning Glory? It automatically downloads the album art for the song that I'm playing, dead clever eh! If anyone wants this config to grace their screens, I'll happily email it, with instructions (its quite difficult to get going)

ooooh yeah :D :D

untitled0wj.jpg

sorry, its no longer on microsofts site, you can google it tho, its called Royal
I'll continue looking tho, cause my brother wants it too

ok thanks, I'll look that up tomorrow, I'm always trying to make my desktop look good, to reflect the rest of my computer, lol, but thats impossible, my computer is just too good, lol

the link doesnt work, I get a "page cannot be found", if you emailed it to me, I could host it and put a link on here, just click on the email button underneath my post.

^^^ignore that, there is no such button, look in my profile, I know its there, at any rate, send it to oscarthescarwyatt@msn.com and I'll see what I can do as far as hosting it for other people

Back
Top Bottom