Graphics Card

lol, I must keep reminding myself, this is a performance computer, although they'd be nice, ther 7800gtx and logitech speakers aren't nessacerry, not for my uses

THOSE ARE THX, READ THE SPECS

a graphics card does boost some performance, cause it takes some weights off the cpu and helps it

yeah, cos u keep on double posting, its not my rule, its the mods, but we all have to follow it, speaking of which

800 POSTS WAHHOOOO, ONLY 200 TILL GURU YAYYYYYY

so maybe I will get those speakers, I like to think I'm an audiophile, but I'm not really,

lol, I'd better get to bed, I'm all jumped up at the thought of getting ZZ5500's and a GTX7800, yayyyyyyyy *cracks open a bottle of chapagne*

dude, i been double posting on like every forum, they never said stop, and where does it say not to, cause i went throught the rules and i couldnt find it

those speakers are beautiful, they're creation, only the best you can buy (for a PC)

trust me they are the rules, a mod'll get you soon, I'm just doing this to protect you from fate. Just a friendly warning ok ;)

I love decent sounding speakers, you can really notice the difference, for example, Tender by Blur sounds awful on headphones, but on my stereo (the speakers are rubbish on that) its much better, powerful, tear jerking, I love it and I'm prepared to do anything for it, even have ugly speakers

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE THEM

no they're the best sounding PC speakers you can get, why do you say that. If I found some on the street tomorrow (which wouldnt happen) I wouldnt bother looking for the owner, I'd just sneak back home

GET ME THOSE SPEAKERS

Back
Top Bottom