Graphics Card

It actually works out that I save money if I go for 4 gigs RAM and the 7800GTX, so I may well do that, that leaves me some money to get some 7.1 speakers and better RAM/CPU thanks guys this is looking good, but I shoulda gone to bed ages ago.

AT some point I'm gonna have to upgrade as I'm not gonna get a DVD RW until the market decides on + or - so at some point I'm gonna have to upgrade. I'd like to get some Logitech ZZ5000's (are those the ones, its off the top of my head, the best ones whatever)

PZEROFGH give him a break if he wants alot of RAM its his choice, it'll last him longer, fair enough I can see the logic there.
Techy knows what he wants in his system whats with all this CAPS LOCK flaming?

lol, yeah its nealy 12:00 here, and I've got to get up at 10am tomorrow. But im soooo excited about getting a 7800GTX, I never expected I'd ever get one. Thanks guys I love you all (in a brotherly way, im not gay)

I'm gonna talk to my parents tomorrow to see what my budget is going to be, if I'm lucky I could get me some good speakers, but I havent got myself a case or CD drive, im still undecided on the hard drive, i think 7500 RPM is too slow

well 4GB should be more than enough. if your not a gamer why would you buy a 7800.

tigerdirect.ca is what i order all my computer parts off of, and they ship worldwide.

geez Val, hes rich im giving him adviase, get 4 gigs anad a 7800 with 7.1 surround sound speakers

I haent got any speakers, although I may, remember no double posting. I'll have to decide given the budget. My parents so far have neglected to give me a budget, maybe I could get myself a £2000, that'd be great, id be able to get loads of RAM, the 7800GTX AND some decent new speakers
ohhh happy days :D:D:D

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=5120&GroupID=233
is it these beasties that are the best, they're cheaper than I thougt

Back
Top Bottom