Old cartoon question 3-5 years ago

Let's see...

In reboot there was Bob. Then his slinky gal friend that ran the cafe. And the little boy. And all the strange little charaters that inhabited the computer town. Oh yeah and the villian. Sounded something like George Sanders. Looked like a badly drawn robot.

Hackers had a good soundtrack though. To be honest, I enjoy the movie even though all of the computer animations are pretty lame. Like, crazy letters and numbers and symbols flying around and them spinning and flashing crazy colors.... WTF??!?! Acid anyone?? But other than that, I like it.

And yes, I used to watch Reboot, too. I loved that show. It was completely computer animated, and it was a really cool concept, too. Basically, the story takes place inside some dudes computer. It's like a cyber city. Also, when the dude loads a game, a physical representation of it starts to fall towards the city. Any cyber people that are under it when it lands go into the game as characters. They would be the AI computer characters the dude fights/races/whatever.

The story follows the lives of a few particular cyber people and their continuing battle against the evil cyber baddie (forgot his name). One of those cyber people likes to play the games a lot, too. He always runs into them whenever he can. If I remember correctly, if the human dude wins, the cyber guy dies, but I might be mistaken on that.

Anyway, it had lots of robots and circuits and other computer-influenced ideas like viruses and such. Fun stuff. I'll look for a link for a better synopsis.

EDIT> Man, I love Wikipedia soooo much. It has everything!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot

Apparently, it was the first completely computer animated television show. Also, the same people who made Reboot also made Beast Wars, which I also loved.

Re: Let's see...

setishock said:
In reboot there was Bob. Then his slinky gal friend that ran the cafe. And the little boy. And all the strange little charaters that inhabited the computer town. Oh yeah and the villian. Sounded something like George Sanders. Looked like a badly drawn robot.

It wasa horrible show never should of been made. I'd wake up like 5-6 am during the summer and get like a stomachache watching it.

I love that show. i have watch all the episodes. the characters are Bob, Dot, enzo(no clue how to spell it) and the virus was megabyte and his sister hexemadecimal(no clue how to spell it)

Back
Top Bottom