Request!

Solvaut

Baseband Member
Hi I dont know where to request this at so I am have to requsst here ok.
I want to buy a new or custom built gaming computer, nothing TOO fansy but something that I can add about 7 games and no lag what so ever (this means high fps around 60+ on all the games I have on their)
Im willing to spend $500+ shiping around $629MAX, I can not afford anything much more than $629 at the moment. I know everyone here has a high budget of around $1,000 I dun have much that kinds of money to spend on such things as this so I am try to have my stuff as simple but nice as possible.

I have this now:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM
Hard Drive: 0 MB Space Available, 618 MB Space On Drive
Video Card: ATI RADEON Xpress 200 Series

I have 3 games on their and Im expericening some lag and I do not like it! I spend around $678 for this computer and I just want a whole brand new one.. depends..

I have two request so I am have make it simple.

Requets #1
----------------

Something that is pure gaming, nothing fancy and high top of the line but something that i can run 7+ games on and have a good fps.

Budget $629

Games I want to install?
Medal of Honor Allied Assult
Medal of Honor Spear Head
Medal of Honor Breakthrough
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offensive
Counter Strike
Counter Strike Source
Half Life
Halo

Around these games and I am want to have no lag or anything like that please, what can you do that fits my budget?

---------

Request #2
-----------------------------

I have a AMD Athlond 3200 64-bit as you already know. If none of you can help me build a new pc or something that does not fit in my budget would you mind helpiong me put my computer in more better preformance so I can run around 7+ games and have NO lagg and have it run fast?

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (SP2
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200 - 2.0GHz
Memory: 512MB RAM
Hard Drive: 0 MB Space Available, 618 MB Space On Drive
Video Card: ATI RADEON Xpress 200 Series
Display Info: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Sound Card: Realtek AC97

I have so far 3 games and ram comes up to 382 but i get some lag on the games I play.
--------------------------------------

Please help! :)

Umm, I'd say that 618Mbytes of Hard drive won't do it.

I'd say 120GB Maxtor ATA133.

They're not THAT expensive....only $130

Totally agree with lhuser, you shud upgrade you hard drive to AT LEAST 80gb, preferably 120gb like lhuser suggested you shud be able to get a maxtor 120gb for around $80, then i wud wack another stick of 512 Ram in there, then i wud upgrade the graphics card to either 128mb preferably 256mb! ermm possibly summet on the lines of a: 256MB DDR ATI C3D Radeon 9250 , im only picking that one, cuz ur on a tight budget! but still overall pretty good card!

hope that has helped!

regards
Matt

yeah u should check out my Post abd see if u think its good cuz im sellign it pretty cheap because i pad 500 for it without the upgrades last year and now its running alot better and im sellign it cheaper because i ned money for bills : O

I just rwd ur games list and u can play all of those.... easily because i do just never actually tried Call of duty but im pretty sure if i can play CS:S then this CPU will rock

Thanks everyone!! Could someone maybe add me on msn or we can have get things through here becasue I need help on upgrade and what kinds to choose, yes Im on a tight budget poor me :(.

So thoese video cards you say thoese will work with my computer if i swapt them? And i have no problems with them no?

madrox242, but you have no video card inside :( I maybe buy :)

Back
Top Bottom