Cleo and kittens...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Mama and babies are all doing ok an seem to be healthy.
This is right before and I mean right before the main event.
07-21-05024thumbs.jpg

And this is a couple hours after I got them out of the underside of the box springs.
07-22-05kittens010.jpg

07-22-05kittens014.jpg

I have always wanted a orange tabby. Now I have a tan one and a orange one. The other two have some really strange coloring. I'll get some better pics in a few days. I don't want Cleo to get spooked with me flashing the camera in her face.

nope...

I take care of my babies. As matter of fact the local county animal control techs say it's good to have cats on a garden property. They work for their way. They trap mice and snakes. Along with being loads of fun for the guests. But Cleo and Sasha and Runt are my house cats.

Cool pcitures of the kittens.
I had an orange tabby that thought he was a dog. He had a wild attitude as a kitten and we named him BAD ANDY after the dominoes puppet He was a great cat. King of the neighborhood for the longest time. He wouldn't let anyone near him but us. Although he semi trusted the neighborhood kids he didn't trust any other adults and would just slowly stroll away if they tried to get near him.
It was really cool how we could call him and he would just come running home without any hesitation at all. He followed us like a trained dog and would heal and walk right beside us although he never had a collar on him. And fetch, just like a dog. He wouldn't bring back a ball or anything like that but he had a stuffed mouse and we would throw that and he would run after it and bring it back and wait till we threw it again. He seemed to love doing it.
We lost him due to a viral infection that the vet couldn't stop

Very nice colours on two of them, the other two look like a black fella, and a bluy grey one. Way to go Cleo... :D

Kittens rock.

My cat thinks he's a dog, too. He begs for food constantly and always greets you at the door. He follows me everwhere.

Awww.. I love her and the babies already.....

Cats are a wonderfull animals... So cute too... Good fortunes to come to the whole family...

Back
Top Bottom