Not open for further replies.

madrox242

Baseband Member
Selling a
2.5-- GHz Intel
1 gig 2700 (DDR 333) ram (512 x 2)
Fox Conn Motherboard
400 watt Power Supply

I cant sell the Graphics card with it but its got all the basic things like a cd-rw ( Very Fast) Floppy Drive-- front USB Ports its got everythign and the motherboard overclocks very easily without frying VERY NICE SYSTEM (I need money for bills or else :( )

Im only asking 400 for it and its vey fast

BUMp

IF you would like ot get ahold of me other then forums u can AIM me At

Unheavy MEtal

Does anyone know if this is even worth the money because i mean its got a custom built case and everything this thing was top noch a year ago and it still runs like a charm and if ur not intrested in buying it Please gove me an idea where i can sell it

I just brought it to the Post Fffice and it will only cost 25 dollars to ship it... so how are you going to pay? Money order or what??Do u have AIM or MSN so we can talk this over more clearly?( I would prefer MOney order.) Oh BTW if you dont reply to this by Monday I'm Selling it to another customer but you came first so i'm Hoping e can make a deal out of this :)

what is ur PAYPAL email address i just made one and i need you to send the money into it

You have verify your paypal address, it dun have take 1 day to get everythign setup and verifyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom