Stop thinking it's SPAM!

spank_fusion said:
Hmmm.... DarkBlade just for talking badly about a white PSP? That's kind of lame, in my opinion. Criticism doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, but I don't know exactly what he said, so I can't really point any fingers. What about Alvino? What was he pinched for?
Similar sort of stuff you got banned for...

What, doing something that pissed SetiShock off for no reason? I'm not trying to start anything, but you brought it up, so let's put it back down, kay? I'd like to remain a peaceful member on these forums, but my temper for these sorts of things can spark easily if I'm pushed in the wrong direction. The past is the past, and I want the mods to think of me as a valuable member of the forums, not a douchebag. So can we not bring that up anymore?

Anyway, David trusted me when I asked him to let me back on, and I don't plan on breaking that trust anytime soon.

Back to the point, I still don't know why Alvino got suspended. Anyone?

Hmmm, the swearing is definitely overboard, but was there a warning issued? I know it's against the rules, but I still feel there should be at least one warning before being suspended.

This happened to me, too. I posted a site that I didn't think would offend anybody, then I come back and I'm suspended! The worst part is that PMs don't work when suspended, either, so you can't explain yourself or appeal to anyone. You're just.... stuck.

Point being, I think the mods suspend too quickly. Alvino obviously hates old Ken, but I'm sure if a mod warned him and edited out his profanities, he would have understood and/or had a chance to explain himself. Then, if he did it again, that's suspension time. I just think suspension on the first offense is a bit unfair. My opinion. Take it or leave it.

EDIT> Here's an example that might help. Say you're surfin' the ol' Computer Forums, helping some guy out with his overheating power supply, suggesting a good processor for a newbie computer builder, et cetera. You gotta pee real bad. Man, this is like biblical pee cuz you just drank one and a half gallons of fruit juice. (It doesn't really have to be biblical pee. I'm just trying to make the story fun.) Soz you get up real fast and run to the bathroom. While one of the greatest feelings in the world overwhelms you, your annoying younger brother decides it would be funny to post stupid things on your name. You finish up, wash your hands, and come back to a PM informing you that you've been suspended and a very pleased-looking younger brother. Obviously this is an exaggeration, but even this scenario is not completely out of the realm of possibility.

yeah..i agree...but 3 day aint thatbad...i mean i would hate it ...but i just hope he comes back and doesn't hold it against us

Back
Top Bottom