Place to download tv show episodes

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
is there anywhere (that is a website not a P2P) where i can download old episodes of tvshows (that are legal)

recon 16 said:
is there anywhere (that is a website not a P2P) where i can download old episodes of tvshows (that are legal)
I very much doubt there are legal downloads of TV shows.

yes there are, you are in luck (you need IE for this, not Firefox) www.craftytv.com has loads of shows. I guess its a loop hole in the legal system cause they said they are based from a forighn location, any way check it out

nickbuddy111 said:
yes there are, you are in luck (you need IE for this, not Firefox) www.craftytv.com has loads of shows. I guess its a loop hole in the legal system cause they said they are based from a forighn location, any way check it out
It's not a free service...

Welcome to CraftyTV Version 2!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With over 1,000 new epsiodes, a better website and a quicker server we hope to bring you an even better entertainment experience from your favourite website. You will have noticed, however, that to watch many of the shows requires a small payment to CraftyTV in order to support the site.

Some of you will disagree with this move but there was no option, after 3 months of being a free service I was unable to support it any longer out of my own pocket and therefore a membership system has been introduced to keep the site going, it was either that or lose the whole site!

You can watch your favorite television shows immediately without the need to download or mess about with nasty P2P filesharing programs. CraftyTV is 100% Free of Adware, Spyware, Viruses, etc. We provide an entertainment service and survive through advertising and membership fee revenue. If you enjoy our site and see a sponsor you like please visit them.

Your browser may require a simple CODEC to be installed which enables your internet browser to decode the streaming video files, if so please read How to Watch. If you have any questions please email me.

Caveat Emptor...

op! you got me, i didnt know that changed it. makes me mad i used to go to that site all the time. o well, it was great while it lasted. Talk about getting beaten. you win

Back
Top Bottom