Well, What do you guys think???

lol ok per...

I'll fix it. I didn't type that part but I'll fix it.
Now there is discussion about db and what happened to him but that's for that thread over there. But it did bring up a valid point as the same over in this thread. I copied and pasted this cause I'm basicly lazy. I wrote it.
>Ok so if you have a low opinion of a product then preface your post with "In my personal opinion" or "It has been my personal experince".
Not just comming on like gangbusters and cussing and being really negative. Give a valid reason why you don't like the product and/or why you don't reccomend it. Just flat out intel or amd sucks is not what we are after in a responce.< If it comes down to not being able to word it in somehow it will come under unruley behavour.
I think that fits in here about product bashing.
EDIT: I was sitting here thinking about all the folks involved in the rules make up.
Per, XPUser, Wombat, Lurkswithin, BuzzStPoint, Root, and me just to name a few. It has been a team effort. Now let's see what else you think...

Good point. There is too much posting with no valid reason for the post such as "that sucks", or "I don't use that", etc. that is not pertinent to the post.

Back
Top Bottom