About darkblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, lol, I hope u'll stay though, I will, until I get banned for coughing, I think the mods should calm down with their super new powers...we all know u have them, it doesnt mean u have to wave them around

the only rule i dont liek is the flamming of products. thats kinda limiting your opinions isnt it? if your opinion is intel sucks or not you should be allowed to say that

thats exactly to arguement im having with the other mods right now, they are way to strict

btw any read the rules where your allowed no more than TWO accounts

as in not 3, 2 in a matter of fact in acordance with the rules is allowed, infact i have 3 lol, 1's banned though
money_man said:
thats what i was thinking. pretty soon there wil be nobody left.

matt said:
thats exactly to arguement im having with the other mods right now, they are way to strict

btw any read the rules where your allowed no more than TWO accounts

as in not 3, 2 in a matter of fact in acordance with the rules is allowed, infact i have 3 lol, 1's banned though

yeah, lol, I have loads of accounts, but I forgot the passwords and created new ones, you can delete them, but not this one, lol.
I think that the new mods are definately more strict, but I guess that's kinda predictable and hard to avoid as they're exploring their new powers etc etc

money_man said:
the only rule i dont liek is the flamming of products. thats kinda limiting your opinions isnt it? if your opinion is intel sucks or not you should be allowed to say that
Within reason. As most things, its down to common sense.

As for the bannings, none of the staff want to ban, its a result of the users themselves. Good members will be back though.

yeah, lol, but someone got b******** for saying Intel was rubbish, which I suspect it is, ive got one so i should know, although I may change to AMD

money_man said:
so we can say a certain brand sucks we just cant swear lie crazy and use really offensive words?
For example, if someone is selling a graphics card in the for sale lounge, saying that (brand) is crap is not allowed as it can affect the users sale of the card and clutter the thread. If someone is asking which card to buy between card A and card B then critisim is allowed.

However, because a personal opinion is not high of a brand does not make them bad. People are asking for mature and accurate advice on these forums and if I was in their position I would like to receive accurate advice before spening alot of money on equipment.

- Is that not reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom