Well, What do you guys think???

setishock

Wizard of Wires
WELCOME TO COMPUTER FORUMS

01 - You should be aware that children 13 years and younger are allowed to post here. So do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.
Violation of this rule will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

02 - Profane language or rude behavior in threads is not conduct we like to see. Just think of how you want to be treated and act accordingly. Remember your post is seen by young people and visitors from all over the world. Let's put our best foot forward.

03 - Do not post chain letters or pyramid schemes, these include free Ipods, Laptops etc. scams, these are not permitted in the forums.

04 - Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

05 - Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic. If you want to talk about something that is drastically removed from the topic of a forum, please take it to The Social Lounge. The Social Lounge was set up and designed for members to discuss issues not related to a specific forum. We welcome most general conversation in the lounge, but discourage it from the technical forums.

06 - If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

07 - (A) Overall flaming or condemnation of posters will not be tolerated. There is no reason to voice derogatory statements about someone because you may simply disagree with their opinions. (B) Or voice derogatory statements about any hardware / software because you may simply disagree with their opinions.

08 - Exercise good judgment when choosing user names, and signatures. Inappropriate content will be removed.

09 - Moderators are in this forum both to assist users and to keep the peace. Should a problem arise in a thread, a moderators decision on what can, or cannot be said will be final, unless it is over ridden by a forum administrator.

10 - The Administrator reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator's word is final. Enjoy yourself and have a great time posting and we look forward to your feedback.

well...

I know, I know double posting. But I want the above post to be untouched.
Any comments or suggestions as always are welcome.
Keep it nice...

ok there was nothing there about bashing brands and such like bashing AMD or INTEL. is that still a rule, because im pretty sure thats why DB got banned

money_man said:
ok there was nothing there about bashing brands and such like bashing AMD or INTEL. is that still a rule, because im pretty sure thats why DB got banned
That will be included.

I like the rules outlined

Seti says> Done boss. Read 07

*claps* very nicely done. looks good to me...but yes money is right...ther is nothing about product bashing

but wouldnt bashing a brand just be your own opinion? the only problem i see with it is some threads ask for help and tehn people say (example INTELS SUCK GET AN AMD) after the person has already got an intel computer and is asking for help to fix it

i guess according to david we can we just cant swear and bash the brand to the ground, just say it sucks and move on

easy...

The purpose of this post is to get your input.
Ok so need to add something about bashing brands. Ah maybe that would come under over all behavour. Or not. Your suggestions sound good so far keep em coming.
But remember it's got to fit on one page. May have to condense the print some to get a longer read.

Back
Top Bottom