Anyone here watch Stargate SG1 or Atlantis?

daemon said:
I love SG1. I have never seen a single episode of Atlantis, decided to first download all of the SG1 seasons and watch them, then start with Atlantis.

you should try to watch season 8 of SG1 at the same time as Atlantis because they over lap a bit.

i love atlantis so much! it is so cool...

and the dark-haired babe from sg1...oh. yeah.
what more can i say?

so yes, i watch them both...

Re: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

setishock said:
The black haired babe they got from FarScape to be on SG1 is hubba hubba. I think the little comments she made about her and Daniel was so funny. That is deffently one to keep an eye on.

well i just finished watching episode 901 of SG-1 and your like this surprise......... she is in it.

Maurice said:
Yes, I've watched SG1 since the first, & am now watching the repeats, some realy old, but there were some I had missed through being away at the time, I guess. It is the BEST!, I thought Enterprise was weird, & Atlantis is good, but still not a patch on SG1!

If you type in "stargate" on Google there is a screensaver where there is an animated stargate, & you repeatedly go through it with accompanying sounds, how neat is that??, if anyone d/loads it, let us all know what they think of it.

Maurice.

http://www.sg-1.co.uk/index.php

Is this the one?

I've just this minute finished watching Atlantis on terrestrial here in England, but it's a re-run of the last series seen on Sky, many months ago, they're showing it on our Channel 5, but I'm enjoying it, it was the 2nd episode, where they killed their first Wraith, a woman, which woke all of the "sleepers" tens of thousands more Wraiths.
I shall watch it each week until the new series starts on Sky,....anyone know when that will be?

you guys are lucky you have channels to watch them on. SG-1 new ones won't start for another month and atlantis hasn't even started yet. the onlt channel i have to watch these on is Space (44 where i live). i need some satelitle,lol.

We don't get them on TV where I live. They showed the first 5 of 6 seasons of SG-1, but then stopped. So now I am forced to download them.

Back
Top Bottom