First computer build need opinons!! HELP!

For ram, get Corsair... the best under the roof of ram, in my opinion. I'm 16, built my first comp when I was 12 (pent. III cpu)(woo!) and I'm pretty smart too. lol.... I don't want people to think I'm dumb... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=17634&highlight=solved
yeah. lol... yeah, they do do that, don't they? socket 754 with a 939... haha. Imagine getting the parts the next week and like... damn, that would suck. Yeha.

Yeah... newegg pwns... I have to admit. I have bought from them numerous times and I'm very satisfied...

Corsair RAM is good. GeIL is better ONLY for the price, the timings are a little high, my 2x512 of GeIL are 2.5-8-4-4 but I don't know if you care about that or not.

well, its kind of common sense to buy the same socket for your mobo as your cpu too..i mean the numbers HELLO 754 matches with 939, ...? so your saying go with the COrsair value select ram. but they said to stay away from value select ram when ocing.? should i jsut buy some "good""gaming" ram for a couple of more dollasr

ok, would you rather put 2 gigs of cheap ram, or 1 gig or expensive nice ram. both will be at the same price

oh yeah, and my mobo, THEY DONT HAVE IT ON NEWEGG ANYMORE, WTF IS WITH THIS. it was there yesterday and now its gone, they dont even have it like with the auto-notify, they like completly wiped if off the market. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

it you are only going to spend 80-100 dollars on RAM, there are you decent OCing RAM you can get. If you can, you can get 2 X 512MB of Crucial Ballistix.

Back
Top Bottom