PSP bowser, "ceramic white" model en route

alvino

Golden Master
Suhweet...it looks pretty nice. Now the headphones will finally match the PSP :D

The full story:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/21/news_6129564.html

psp_screen001.jpg

It's only going to be in Japan for the time being...

Another cool thing is that they're going to release a firmware update that includes a Internet browser (Version 2.00), which means that you don't have to use the Wipeout Pure hack that exploits the game's web-browsing subfunctions (which was illegal anyways).

Oh goody, white colored crap... also known as really really bad diaharrea! LMAO!! :D

You have been warned and warned about this. Now have a nice 3 days off
This constant type of flaming of products is not going to be tolerated.

Re: PSP bowser,

alvino said:
Hey hey, it's better than the DS's spray-on silver.

I hate my PSP... gave it to my bro really.. piece of cow pie.. white nastiness... DS BLUE is cool.

Pshhh...just spray-on blue paint. If you hate your PSP, that's your problem. The PSP still outsells the DS in the US anyways...

DarkBlade said:
I hate my PSP... gave it to my bro really.. piece of cow pie.. white nastiness... DS BLUE is cool.
The DS is a gimmick and nintendo will only really push it in japan. once the psp's price drops the psp will destroy nintendos DS.

jcurrin said:
The DS is a gimmick and nintendo will only really push it in japan. once the psp's price drops the psp will destroy nintendos DS.
Traditionally Nintendo are bigger in Japan than Sony when it comes to games.
it's not the consoles that matter there it's that actual games, most of which are not to the taste of Americans. (or british people)... they much prefere the minigame epic to the long drawn out games.

root said:
Traditionally Nintendo are bigger in Japan than Sony when it comes to games.
it's not the consoles that matter there it's that actual games, most of which are not to the taste of Americans. (or british people)... they much prefere the minigame epic to the long drawn out games.

what i have been saying (the part about that its about the games not the console) for a long time. i dont particularly like the color cuz the blk looks better. i like the browser thing though

Back
Top Bottom