David And Mods, Please Take Into Consideration!!!

Well, there have been many threads in the past complaining about how many announcements and other items there are taking up a good fifth of the thread viewing area. No matter wether it be the social lounge, security/hacking, and especially general hardware and software.

The mods and david like to put up such things like "VIA Chipset users" and such to inform us and that's cool. But I think you guys should add a small forum called Announcements that is locked to all users with the exception of Mods and David. That way we can check there to see the stuff and clear some more room for threads!

Please take it into consideration as I think it is a fairly good idea!

Computergen

Huh???

The VIA chipset thread is not a sticky. I give up. I try to help you people and all I get is grief. Adios...

Edit: I am sorry for saying that. I will not go in to my personal life here but I will say this much. Things are not going well where I work through no fault of my own. I am edgy to say the least. Again I'm sorry. It is a good idea. I just took it the wrong way.

Computergen said:
Well, there have been many threads in the past complaining about how many announcements and other items there are taking up a good fifth of the thread viewing area. No matter wether it be the social lounge, security/hacking, and especially general hardware and software.

The mods and david like to put up such things like "VIA Chipset users" and such to inform us and that's cool. But I think you guys should add a small forum called Announcements that is locked to all users with the exception of Mods and David. That way we can check there to see the stuff and clear some more room for threads!

Please take it into consideration as I think it is a fairly good idea!

Computergen

I believe that there is a discussion on going about something similar to that of what you speak!

Thanks for bringing it up, I will look into the posibility of mergeing them all into one annoucement thread.

Re: Huh???

setishock said:
The VIA chipset thread is not a sticky. I give up. I try to help you people and all I get is grief. Adios...

Edit: I am sorry for saying that. I will not go in to my personal life here but I will say this much. Things are not going well where I work through no fault of my own. I am edgy to say the least. Again I'm sorry. It is a good idea. I just took it the wrong way.
Haha. You're a funny guy :p

Back
Top Bottom